Ryan R. Seib
Phone: (608) 829-2525
Attorney Ryan Seib is an associate attorney at Horn & Johnsen SC. Ryan earned a doctorate of law and is in his 2nd year at the Wisconsin Bar. He has assisted many businesses with handling legal matters in Wisconsin. Ryan is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin. He is also licensed to practice before the U.S. Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District, and the U.S. Tax Court.
Ryan graduated from the Loyola University of Chicago School of Law in 2014. Thereafter, he started a law firm in Madison and practiced both business and aviation law. His clients include many Wisconsin businesses. Ryan presents aviation law courses and writes about aviation law in areas throughout Wisconsin.
Ryan enjoys flying his four seat airplane and riding his motorcycle. He lives in Madison with his wife and son.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Transactions and Collections
- Business Start-ups
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business and Individual Bankruptcy
- Probate Litigation
- Federal Aviation Administration Law
- Aviation Law
“Victory favors the Prepared”
Honors, Membership and Community Service:
- Dane County Bar Association – Wisconsin attorneys practicing in Dane County
- State Bar of Wisconsin – expert advisors serving you
- Bankruptcy Law State Bar Sections – Wisconsin attorneys devoted to bankruptcy practice
- Business Law State Bar Section – Wisconsin attorneys helping our local businesses
- Tax Law State Bar Section – Wisconsin attorneys staying above the tax laws
- Legal Action of Wisconsin – attorneys serving disadvantaged and indigent clients