Madison, Wisconsin, May 28, 2018: Horn & Johnsen SC Estate Planning Center of Wisconsin is proud to announce that John Horn, Esq., shareholder and co-founder, has been recognized by the American Institute of Legal Counsel (AIOLC) as an AIOLC 2018 10 Best Estate Planning Attorneys in Wisconsin.
AIOLC is an impartial third-party attorney rating organization comprised of 6 divisions consisting of Criminal, DUI/DWI, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Elder, and Family Law. The American Institute of Legal Counsel compiles an exclusive list of the “10 Best” attorneys for each state. This is a prestigious honor for the attorney as each attorney must:
- Be formally nominated by the Institute, client, and/or fellow attorney;
- Have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and
- Having done so with an impeccable client satisfaction rating.
The AIOLC looks for attorneys that have achieved unparalleled success but most importantly have done so for the benefit of their client. Very few attorneys can do so and AIOLC recognizes this significant achievement.
About Attorney John Horn: John Horn, Esq., is a shareholder and co-founder of Horn & Johnsen SC. John earned his doctorate of law and is a highly experienced attorney in his 25th year at the Wisconsin Bar. He has assisted thousands of families in Estate Planning, Business and Real Estate law. John’s areas of practice include:
- Trust and will-based estate planning
- Medicaid asset protection trust planning and other complex trusts, including special needs trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, etc.
- Estate settlement and guardianship
- Business succession planning
- Business transactions (e.g. buy, sell, merge) and business start-up
To contact John Horn, or for more information about the company and its services, visit the Horn & Johnsen SC web site or call 1-608-829-2525.
About Horn & Johnsen SC: Horn & Johnsen SC is a prominent Wisconsin-based estate planning business that offers a wide variety of services to its clients. Offering comprehensive services like wills and trusts, clients can feel confident in working with the company’s expert attorneys on life-changing matters. The team’s professionals work side-by-side with clients to offer the best services available. Horn & Johnsen is also involved in guardianship, probate, real estate and business law, bankruptcy and various other areas of practice.
Company: Horn & Johnsen SC
Address: 8446 Excelsior Drive, Suite 102
Zip Code: 53717
Telephone Number: 1-608-829-2525