WORKSHOP MARCH 11, 2017 : BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU”
Estate Planning Workshop
March 11th , 2017: 10am – 12pm
This workshop is now full. Please contact Karolina@hornjohnsen.com to be added to our email list for updates on future workshops!
A simple, affordable and effective planning solution designed exclusively for Wisconsin parents of minor children.
Attend this 2-hour workshop led by estate planning attorney Dera L. Johnsen-Tracy and you will leave with a complete, signed will- based Wisconsin estate plan including:
- Nominate guardians for your minor children.
- Name your personal representative (a/k/a “executor”).
- Establish trusts for your children so they don’t inherit your estate at age 18.*
- Name the trustee of your children’s trusts.
POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR FINANCES AND PROPERTY
- Designate an agent to manage your financial affairs if you become incapacitated.
POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HEALTH CARE
- Designate an agent to make health care decisions for you if you become incapacitated.
DECLARATION TO PHYSICIANS (Living Will)
- State your preference regarding life-sustaining procedures and feeding tubes.
- Ensure your loved ones have access to your medical records when necessary.
AUTHORIZATION FOR FINAL DISPOSITION
- Designate a representative to make funeral arrangements on your behalf.
*The workshop includes detailed written instructions regarding updating the beneficiary designations for your life insurance policies and retirement accounts to make sure these assets are distributed to the trusts established for your children in your will.
Maximum of 10 registrants per workshop. A light meal will be included.
If you would prefer to pay by check, please contact our office via email at email@example.com or by phone at (608) 829-2525.
Cost: $299.00 Married Couple $199.99 Individual
REGISTER ONLINE – CHOOSE AN OPTION BELOW